Have you ever missed out on a trip because you didn’t have someone to travel with? Well don’t worry because we have a program that will match single travelers. The match program prevents singles traveling alone from paying the single person rate.
Here are the rules:
1. Singles will be matched with the same sex.
2. Matches will be available in Inside, ocean view & balcony.
3. Only 2 people will be placed in each room.
4. We will try to match within 5 years age, if possible.
5. You will meet your roommate once you arrive for the event.
6. Be positive, this is going to be the trip of a lifetime.
7. No smoking will be allowed in the room. There are designated places onboard for smoking
8. Accessible suites are not available in the roommate match program.
Your decision to accept a roommate is at your own risk.
Rose Tours and Travel, its partners with respect to the event, each of their related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and contractors (collectively, the Released Parties), are not responsible nor liable for any and all claims or cause of action arising out of or in connection with your selection of a roommate for the event, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from such request or selection.